Send a Case
These guidelines are based on years of experience and their purpose is to ensure the highest quality products.
Please Include With Your Case:
- An Accurate Impression. Essential for a quality end product. There are several systems we can recommend, plus years of experience to share upon request.
- A Legible and Complete Prescription Baluke_downloadable_prescription_Rx that includes all relevant information. Feel free to use your own prescription format.
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures. You cannot provide too many photos of the full face of the patient smiling is the most effective, upload and link your pictures using “GATEWAY“.We accept all formats (digital, 35 mm., Polaroid, intra-oral, et cetera). Your pictures will be forever stored and linked to the case for future reference.
- A Picture of the Shade Tab Beside the Tooth. Include the shade tab/guide information. You can easily upload and link your pictures to the case using “GATEWAY”.
- The Return Date is the actual day you will receive your case. Please allow at least half a day lead time between the date you receive your case and your patient appointment. Please specify whether you require A.M. or P.M. delivery.
RUSH CASES and SAME DAY REPAIRS
Rush cases & same-day repairs must be identified when called in. Repairs must be called in before 10:30 am for same-day service & will be returned to your office by 4:00 pm. This providing the repair is only minor; a case -ordinator will call should more time be required.
Pre-Book or Request a Pick-Up online using “GATEWAY” – NO more lost time on the phone. Contact Enza or Bonnie on 1-800-263-3099 to request your invitation.
|1-8 Units Porcelain/Zirconia||5 days|
|1-8 Porcelain Titanium||7 Days|
|1-8 Units PFM||5 Days|
|> 8 Units PFM||8 Days|
|Attachments or Implants||8 – 10 Days|
|Denture Set-up||3 Days|
|Denture Finish||3 Days|
|Cast Partial Framework||5 Days|
|FlexStar Processing||4 Days|