Baluke Dental Studios has long been designated an approved Program Provider by the Ontario constituent of the Academy of General Dentistry. Baluke’s CDE programs are accepted by the AGD for membership maintenance, Fellowship and Mastership credits.
As part of our commitment to supporting Continuing Education in dentistry and dental technology we offer our conference room to local Study Clubs. Additionally, given sufficient demand, Baluke will put together a seminar with professional speakers on any subject. E-mail us at email@example.com with your ideas and requests OR for more information on the seminars listed below.
Baluke Dental Studios & Consult Pro are Pleased to Present:
(6) Treatment Planning & Case Presentation Courses – “Enhance your success”
Speaker, Educator, Coach : Karen Young, F.A.D.I.A.
- Saturday March 24, 2018 – Strategies That Sell Dentistry – Why is selling dentistry so controversial
- Saturday May 12, 2018 – A Practice Within a Practice – Are dental implants a luxury brand item? How do you seize the moment to close those$5K to $50K implant cases
- Saturday June 23, 2018 – The Co-Discovery Method – Co-discovery sells dentistry;Taking co-diagnosing to the next level
- Saturday September 22, 2018 – Treatment Coordinators – From basics to intermediate level
- Saturday October 27, 2018 – Presenting the Case! – PowerPoint: A powerful tool for dental treatment coordinators!
- Saturday November 17, 2018 – Treatment Coordinators – Advanced dental implant treatment
To Register : Quote code : TX-PROGRAMS – Email: sales@consult-PRO.com
Location: Toronto College of Dental Hygiene and Auxiliaries Inc. 28 Vanley Crescent, North York, ON
Cost for Entire Program: $999 + Tax – $949 + Tax for Early Bird Bookings by February 24th, 2018
Cost Per Course : $179 + Tax$159 + Tax for Early Bird Bookings one month prior to course date
Continental breakfast & lunch included
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE for IMPLANT RESTORATION
Sponsored by : BALUKE DENTAL STUDIOS ; M.I.S. Implants and Sinclair Dental
Dr. Mark Nicolucci, DDS, MS, FRCD ; Dr. Jeff Nicolucci, DDS, MS, FRCD
Dr. Murray Arlin, DDS, dip Perio ; Dr.Oliver Pin Harry, MS, FACP, FRCD
• September 14 – 15,2018 – DAY 1 & 2 IMPLANTS and IMPLANT SURGERY – Overview of implant dentistry, case selection and treatment planning, surgical protocols.
• October 26 – 27, 2018 – DAY 3 & 4 PARTIAL Arch and FULL Arch Prosthetics – Prosthodontic protocols, material selection, cement vs. screw retention.
• November 16 – 17, 2018 – DAY 5 & 6 HANDS-ON Implant Restoration and Implant Complications on Models – Restorative techniques, partial and full-arch restoration, complications and solutions.
LOCATION: Sinclair Dental CP. LTD. 6275 Northam Dr. Mississauga
TIME: 8:00am – 4:30pm Tuition : $1999.00
AGD Subject Code : 690 51 Core 2 credits
2018 SEMINARS /MEETINGS
March 23, 2018 – TIA – “Modern Frameworks” – Speaker: Alex Tenzer, Baluke Dental Studios. “Glide Path Management” – Speaker: Dr. Rony Dagher.
April 20, 2018 – DGO AGM & trade show – The Denturist Group of Ontario – Le Treport Convention Centre – 1075 Queensway East, Mississauga – 9am -5pm
April 26 -28 – ODA Spring Meeting – Toronto. Come visit us at booth # 1508
May 25, 2018 – TIA Meeting –“Evolution of Implant Dentistry” and Complications in Implant Dentistry”. Speaker: Dr. Murray Arlin; Dr. Mark Nicolucci . Sponsor : Baluke Dental Studios – 4 CE Points . Breakfast and break included
September 14 -16 – NODA Conference – Timmins, Ont.
September 27-29 – CARDP ACDRP Annual Scientific Meeting – Montreal,QC.
October 26 – SPECTRUM DAY – Toronto – The Toronto Congress Centre – 650 Dixon Road
DISC: Denturism Implant Study Club
DTA: Dental Technology Academy
IDIA: The International Dental Implant Academy
NODA: Norther Ontario Dental Association
TAD: Toronto Academy of Dentistry
TIA : Toronto Implant Academy
TACD: Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry