Dental Ceramics From Canada’s Leading
Cosmetic Dental Lab
Baluke Dental Studios is the most advanced cosmetic dental lab in Canada, offering a broad range of dental ceramics for your restorative and cosmetic procedures. Working closely with clinicians in every province and territory, we provide the solutions and case planning that can ensure long-term patient outcomes with flawless esthetics and reliable dental health.
Explore our complete range of dental ceramics, read more about our unique ceramic dental lab products, and talk to an expert today to begin the planning and fabrication process.
Advances In Cosmetic Dentistry Continuing Education
As innovative leaders, cosmetic dentistry continuing education is core to the advanced ceramic dental lab products that we supply. In recent years, there has been a significant change in approach to cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
Clinicians now place more value in working with the available natural tooth material, utilizing, crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers to provide general dentistry and cosmetic services. Dental ceramics are increasingly important, with the quality and durability ensuring great patient outcomes.
Through our cosmetic dentistry continuing education, we pass on our learning with dental ceramics that are more reliable and esthetically pleasing. Cosmetic dentistry continuing education has even changed the way that we process and prepare materials. CAD/CAM milling is one way that we have applied cosmetic dentistry continuing education to our work. With computer design and manufacturing, our dental ceramics are more accurate, fitting patients more reliably and providing the perfect esthetic with function that compares to or improves on that of original teeth.
Esthetic expectations are high and there is strong competition between cosmetic dental clinicians in Canada. With the dental ceramics made possible by our cosmetic dentistry continuing education, you can ensure that your patients get the best treatments with long-lasting and natural-looking dental ceramics.
Options Available At Our Ceramic Dental Lab
You can view many of the products available from our ceramic dental lab right here on this page. Follow any individual product link to see how we combine art and technology for functional and beautiful dental ceramics.
Our custom ceramic dental lab products can be broken down into three key categories:
- Dental Implant Crowns: Implants are becoming more common for cosmetic and functional restoration. While natural materials can always be built upon, if a tooth is beyond repair, implants and crowns are often the most suitable replacements. Our ceramic dental lab produces custom crowns including digital crowns for the perfect fit and esthetic.
- Inlays and Onlays: More than fillings. Inlays and onlays are ceramic dental lab products designed to treat extensive tooth material loss and damage. With minimal preparation necessary, inlays and onlays can protect existing teeth with functionally comparable dental ceramics that are shade-matched to healthy enamel. Natural in form and function, this is an excellent option for cosmetically beautiful restorations.
- Dental Veneers: When the treatment is purely cosmetic, dental veneers from our cosmetic dental lab can provide excellent results. Our veneers are thinner without compromising strength or durability. As a leading cosmetic dental lab, we make veneers that blend perfectly with natural teeth. Dental veneers can be produced using a CAD/CAM process for complete accuracy.
Whatever you need from our cosmetic dental lab, we always use the highest quality dental ceramics to ensure that your patients will be more than satisfied by the results.
Zirconia Ceramics For Cosmetic Restoration
Increasingly, we have seen our clinician customers turn to zirconia for restorative and cosmetic work. This is one of the most reliable ceramics of all, thanks to its inherent strength and versatility when prepared in different ways.
- Monolithic Zirconia: Otherwise known as solid zirconia, is milled from a single block of material and offers extreme strength for the most demanding restorations that are still cosmetically viable. Monolithic zirconia is often used for posterior restoration where the esthetic is secondary. While still cosmetically satisfactory, solid zirconia isn’t as beautiful as layered products. Resistance to occlusal forces and suitability even for patients with severe bruxism make it an excellent choice.
- Layered Zirconia: When zirconia is layered it is ideal for esthetically critical applications, such as front tooth restoration and veneers. When the material is layered it has a look and feel like natural tooth enamel and can be perfectly shade-matched by our expert team.
You can talk to us to begin case planning with our cosmetic dental lab professionals.
Start Case Planning And Order The Most Reliable Dental Ceramics
Our hi-tech approach to fabrication results in highly accurate restorative and cosmetic components. Designed to fit right the first time, meticulous attention to detail eliminates reworks and failed procedures.
The best clinicians in Canada rely on Baluke Dental Studios for flawless esthetics and reliable function. With the chairside and consulting support of our In-Office Coordinator Peter Nagy and the rest of our team, you’ll get the best technical support and case management in the industry.
Browse all of our dental ceramics and trust Baluke Dental Studios for the most reliable cosmetic solutions.