Description: CAD/CAM milled Sub-Structure with Built-up Porcelain covering system
Indications: Crowns and Crowns over Implants
Material Composition: Zirconium Dioxide ; Layered Ivolcar D.SIGN Porcelain
- Exceptional strength: Greater flexural strength than any other all-ceramic available.
- Thinner coping enables flexible esthetic opportinities
- Excellent esthetics: No black lines or gingival graying; Semi-transparent with a high opacity to mask underlying tooth discoloration, metal cores and implant abutments.
- Outstanding marginal fit. Biocompatible. High Fracture Toughness
- Excellent bond strength between framework and veneering material
Limitations: Inlays/Onlays and Veneers
Insertion: Conventional Cemented or bonded techniques
Working days in lab: 8