Pro-Form™ manufactures the only pre-made laminated mouthguard material in the industry. This material has long been considered the leader in custom-made mouthguards. By laminating two or three layers of soft EVA together, the laminate has excellent tensile strength. All of these features make the Pro-Form™ mouthguard laminate the material of choice for custom-made mouthguards.
Material Composition: 2 -3 layers of laminated EVA (4mm or 5mm)
- Prevents tongue, lips and cheeks from lacerations from sharp ends of the upper teeth.
- Lessens risk of damage to the back of the teeth following a blow delivered to the underside of the lower jaw. Without a mouthguard, such impacts can cause cusp fractures and complete root fractions.
- Lessens the risk of concussions following an impact around the mouth. This is due to the prevention of full posterior translation of the condyles to the base of the skull.
- Lessens the risk of jaw fractures by absorbing the energy of a traumatic blow.
- Improves confidence of players so the athletes can concentrate more on the efforts and execution of their sport.
- Can be used for multiple sports.
- With proper care, the mouthguard can be used for more than a year.
- Extremely beneficial for athletes who are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Myriad colour options to meet the needs and wants of patients.
- the risk of injuries is lessened by about 90% when wearing a custom-made Pro-Form mouthguard.
Available in assorted colours including FUN Guards – Blue polkadots ; White polkadots ; Red polkadots ; Fangs and Blood
Working days in the lab: 2