Inlays and Onlays for Effective Dental Restoration
Baluke Dental Studios offers the most advanced laboratory services in Canada. Our experienced technicians can develop the highest-quality inlays and onlays to meet the needs of your patients. Enhanced reliability and flawless esthetics result in solutions that will keep your patients smiling with full and natural bite.
Inlays and onlays can restore teeth damaged by decay or physical trauma and are available in materials like gold, Emax® ceramic, porcelain, and special dental composites. Bonded to teeth, onlays and inlays can both seal and protect teeth, offering superior performance to fillings.
Our dental lab milling results in onlays and inlays that perform better than fillings when considering:
- Resistance to occlusal force from opposing teeth when biting and chewing.
- Protection against decay.
- Precision and integrity.
- Contouring (results in healthier gum tissue).
- Upkeep (inlays and onlays are easy to clean and maintain).
Explore solutions and treatment planning with Baluke Dental Studios dental lab milling, and provide patient outcomes that grow your reputation as a practitioner in your service area.
When are Inlays and Onlays Made from Dental Composites Used?
Inlays and onlays may be indicated in cases when:
- Teeth are weakened from restoration, damage, or decay.
- Direct restorations have failed or repeatedly fractured.
- Direct restorations would provide poor contour or occlusion.
- The restoration doesn’t require cuspal coverage (inlays).
- Precision dental lab milling from Baluke produces results that are perfectly formed to cavities and damaged sections. Inlays and onlays are easy to care for and can potentially last for a lifetime in some patients.
Precision Emax® Inlays and Emax® Onlays
Emax® inlays and Emax® onlays are made from an advanced all-ceramic compound that is ideal for restorative treatments. Emax® inlays and Emax® onlays provide significant advantages compared to traditional materials.
- Emax® inlays and Emax® onlays are incredibly strong, mimicking the function of natural tooth material.
- Esthetically, Emax® inlays and Emax® onlays can be indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- Inlays and onlays made from Emax® all-porcelain material can be perfectly blended with either natural teeth, Emax® crowns, or even cosmetic elements like Emax® veneers.
- Emax® inlays and onlays are produced in our state-of-the-art laboratory in Ontario.
What’s the Most Affordable Inlay and Onlay Solution?
Baluke Dental Studios works with a range of materials to provide solutions that are durable, esthetically suitable, and affordable for patients. This includes Emax®, resin dental composites, and PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal).
- PFM solutions are the most affordable and they come with a rapid turnaround of around three days for dental lab milling and preparation. Using a cast metal alloy sub-structure, porcelain is fused to the metal in the lab to complete the restorative component. Price varies depending on the metal used, with precious metals increasing the price significantly.
- Gold inlays are less popular than they once were but are still preferred by many practitioners for their durability and the minimal tooth preparation that is needed. Gold inlays and onlays can last for 30 years or even longer in some cases, providing an excellent return on the initial cost to the patient.
- Emax® is a type of all-ceramic inlay with a natural esthetic and excellent strength properties. For natural-looking and extremely durable restorations, Baluke Dental Studios recommends Emax® ceramic.
- Resin dental composites can also be used for effective restoration. Due to the reduced cost of the material and simpler lab procedures, resin composites are highly affordable. Dental composites are durable but are not as hard as other materials, and will provide a shorter lifetime than other popular options.
Our case planning experts will help you to choose the ideal material that suits every unique case that passes through your clinic. We are solutions-driven and can provide options that suit the budget of the patient, their esthetic demands, and functional requirements. Talk to us today to begin case planning for any inlay or onlay restoration.
Experts in Dental Lab Milling
Baluke Dental Studios is your laboratory provider for expert dental lab milling that results in solutions that are perfectly suited to your patients. We can provide dental lab milling and fabrication based on your physical impressions or digital scans. With our Partners in Precision program, we will work with you to provide efficient case planning that results in better patient outcomes.
Whatever material you prefer for the treatment, whether you need Emax® onlays, Emax® inlays, dental composites, or traditional porcelain fused to metal, we are standing by to get the process started.
Consult with a technician at Baluke Dental Studios today and enjoy the best and most cost-competitive inlays and onlays for restorative treatments in Canada.